Review of Communication Research invites the submission of literature reviews and meta-analyses relevant to audience and reception studies. Possible areas and issues to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Critical/cultural approaches to audience/reception studies
- Political economy and audiences
- Journalism and audiences
- Entertainment and audiences
- Ethics in audience research
- Social media and audiences
- Audience and reception research in the Global South
- Universal and cultural differences in reception
- Methodological questions in audience/reception studies
- Theoretical questions in audience/reception studies
The manuscript submission deadline is August 1, 2021.
Authors should submit their manuscripts through the RCR editorial management system: www.rcommunicationr.org.
Review of Communication Research (RCR, www.rcommunicationr.org ) is an open-access academic journal that has become a reference for the publication of literature reviews for the field of Communication.
The articles we publish are highly cited. According to the SCOPUS SNIP indicator, RCR ranks in the top 2% journals in the Social Sciences, and #14/434 in Communication; Scopus SJR 2019: top 10%; Scopus CiteScore 2019: top 19%.