NordMedia Network offers a wide array of inspiration, information and interaction for media and communication researchers. Amongst the useful features is the section called “Vacant Positions”.
The purpose of the “Vacant Positions” section is to provide a single location where you can find and announce vacant positions in the Nordic media and communication research community.
The NordMedia Network team regularly updates the section with announced positions relevant to the community. The relevance of the announcements is determined by their connection to media and communication research and related areas. As a main rule, the positions are located in the Nordic countries, but we also consider positions elsewhere if they are related to the Nordics.
In addition, we even present a few selected positions in our bi-weekly newsletter, which you receive as a NordMedia Network member.
How to find vacant positions
From the main page, you easily find the section, which is available both in the drop-down menu “Latest” and via the highlighted positions on the front page. Or you can simply save the page as a favourite in your browser, for even easier access.
When you arrive in the section, you can filter the listed positions by country and application deadline, or simply use the search function.
How to announce positions
It is also possible for community members to notify the NordMedia Network team of new positions at the Contribute section. In order for us to republish a position, please provide an e-mail address where we can reach you along with the following information:
- Description of the position – that is, a well-formulated title of the announcement.
- Name of the institution announcing the vacancy. In other words, name of the employer.
- Location (city and country). Normally, positions are located in the Nordic countries, and positions elsewhere should be related to the Nordics.
- An application deadline. The earlier you announce your vacancy, the more people will see it.
- The announcement text itself, including a description of how to apply.