The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- European Commission digital single market and democracy action: achievements and remaining tasks
- The European Media Freedom Act and its impact on the media sector
- The role of journalists as well as private and public service media
- A debate on the set up of supervisory authorities and the role of the European Board for Media Services
- Competition and data in the media sector
- Media literacy
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector