By bringing together about thirty researchers working from five different countries, this conference aims to answer questions such as:
– How are “pornography” and “hate” regulated on social media?
– How is platform capitalism changing pornography and sex work?
– What representations of sexuality are considered acceptable on the billboards of French cities?
– How does sexuality gets scripted for cinema and television?
– How has #MeToo movement changed the journalistic coverage of sexuality and the gender dynamics inside press newsrooms?